About the Event
Today, the role of telco operators has evolved from a mere communication service provider, to that of an IT solution provider. Hence, telco operators must now develop strategies to effectively expand their business offerings with shorter time to market in order to remain competitive in this industry.
Telecom Asia's 2nd Annual Telco Cloud Strategies Conference is a two-day event that brings together telco operators, industry experts, enterprise end-users and solution providers to help companies make sense of the Asia-Pacific cloud landscape with first-hand intelligence, case studies and expert advice covering multiple aspects of the cloud ecosystem.
Key conference highlights:
- Monetization case studies/success stories – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc – anything to cut through the hype, show real world success
- Defining the market – what do customers want and what will they pay for?
- Differentiation – how to stand out from the crowd
- Cloud + Big Data (IBM SmartCloud) – leveraging cloud computing to crunch big data – Big Data as a Service
- Cloud brokerage – fastest growing sector in cloud
- Marketing challenge – getting users to trust the cloud
- SMEs vs MNCs vs verticals – different strategies, different models
- SDN (software defined networking) – status, how it takes data centers to the next level
- Public/private/hybrid: consistent QoS/SLAs
- M2M – cloud makes it easier and cheaper to deploy and manage
- Security – take it seriously
- Regulations – hosting in multiple markets, it matters where the data resides, etc